Acupuncture for Emotional Support
Managing and Moderating Emotions
In the long history of Asian healing, environment and emotion are considered the most significant factors in the cause of disease.
Whenever an individual is confronted with a situation, they experience one of the five main emotions — fear, anger, excitement, worry, and grief — the mental emotion is translated to the body as a chemical messenger, which is neutralized by the protectorate meridians of the body.
These protectorate meridians are the body’s first line of defense against damaging emotions as well as environmental factors.”
Key Points – Acupuncture for Emotional Support
- ERelease repressed fear and encourage feelings of strength resolution
- EReduce obsessive thought patterns and to relax mental tension
- ERelax nervous tension associated with worry
- EReduce anxiety by strengthening the entire energetic and physical body
- ELessen feelings of irritability
- ERelease repressed internalized anger
- EActivate the ‘letting go’ point used in grief or when the person has just experienced the loss
How Acupuncture Works for Emotions
Acupuncture, among the oldest healing practices in the world, is part of traditional Chinese medicine.
Acupuncture practitioners stimulate specific points on the body—most often by inserting thin needles through the skin.
In traditional Chinese medicine theory, this regulates the flow of qi (vital energy) along pathways known as meridians.
Emotions That Can Be Treated with Acupuncture
- EStage Fright
- EObsessive Compulsive Feelings
Take Back Control
Schedule an appointment today and discuss your personalized treatment plan
1245 Whitehorse-Mercerville Rd.
Bldg. A, Suite 408
Hamilton, NJ 08619
(Across from Hamilton Police Station)
Hours: 9:30am – 8:00pm
Monday through Friday